Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SharePoint Solution Architect will help
lead the transformation by architecting, designing and developing next
generation SharePoint solutions that
nurture collaboration and empower problem solving across the organization.
* Lead and occasionally work with the designated project managers to provide SharePoint integration expertise and guidance.
* Design and help construct SharePoint solutions that will be maintainable over a long period of time with minimal intervention and support.
* Assist proper validation with both internal and external collaboration end users to ensure requirements are satisfied.
* Lead and instruct the organization in system development life-cycle best practices, for enhancements and projects; including requirements analysis, design and work estimation activities based on business need identified.
* Design SharePoint solutions to fulfill specified end user business requirements that can be delivered in a service oriented environment.
* Identify impact of SharePoint upgrade schedule by evaluating patches on existing enterprise collaboration environment.
* Report project status
regularly to team lead and/or project manager. Document concerns,
issues and risks and recommended solutions regarding assignments to management
in a timely manner. Share intellectual knowledge, learn and gain strong knowledge of existing SharePoint solution.
* Provide mentoring to other team members, and lead cross training with other team members.
Required for the Sharepoint Solution Architect:
* Microsoft Solutions Developer Certification (MCSD) is required.
* 8+ years SharePoint architecture and design experience in customizing SharePoint; including using the MOSS object model and SharePoint Designer together with or without custom Web development, site definitions, features, event handlers and Nintex or SharePoint Workflows.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of SharePoint concepts and design approaches is required. Able to work independently and on teams.
* Experience leading Sharepoint Designer developers on Sharepoint best practices is preferred.
* Knowledge of Sharepoint architectural design, hands on SharePoint and Web development experience, management and troubleshooting with a focus on deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint solutions.
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to leverage SharePoint to drive innovation in relation to collaboration.
* Strong understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) in a SharePoint environment. Familiarity with both waterfall and iterative methodologies, such as AGILE, is required.
* Strong understanding of multi-tier client-server architectures, web and relational database technologies. Ability to assist in database design, experience with stored procedures, triggers and Business Intelligence Stack technologies including (DTS) SSIS, SSRS database technologies.7.
* 3+ years of experience configuring External SharePoint Platform and integration development experience with authentication repositories such as Tivoli Access Manager or similar authentication repositories is required.
* 3+ years of experience in SharePoint administration specifically in administering and deploying medium to large production SharePoint environments is required.