Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Designing, developing and unit testing stored procedures and functions, involving moderate to complex multi-table relationships.
· Write detailed design specifications.
· Manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
· Perform code reviews/design reviews.
· Participate in requirements gathering and design sessions.
· Ensure enhancements meet established quality and end user needs.
· Rotating Production Support
POSITION REQUIRED SKILLS:
· BA/BS degree with seven plus years of relevant experience.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Required experience in all areas of MS SQL server 2008 development.
· Solid understanding of the logical and physical database modeling and design concepts.
· In depth knowledge writing and tuning SQL Server 2008 stored procedures, custom tasks, etc.
· Vast experience with ETL processes used to create extract databases.
· Experience writing and modifying SSIS packages.
· Working knowledge of Autosys 11 including scripts design, dependency management and notification processes.
· Strong SDLC process knowledge.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Work in a collaborative office environment with other developers, business analysts, and a project management team.
POSITION PREFERRED SKILLS (NOT REQUIRED):
· Working knowledge of SQL 2008 security models
· Solid understanding of Red Gate tools.
· Working knowledge of Subversion for database objects.
· Knowledge of Daily Defined Contribution Plan record-keeping (401(k) annuity based product preferred).
· Good understanding of operating procedures of investment products.