Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The QA Test Analyst will work in an Agile team environment and is responsible for writing and executing test scripts, working with the Developers and BSA to review defects and communicating with the UAT group.
- Strong manual testing skills.
- Should be familiar with QTP scripting (not mandatory but preferred).
- Should be familiar with SoapUI or Web services testing (not mandatory).
- Prepare, specify, and execute test cases and scenarios using Quality Center/ALM.
- Identify and report defects in Quality Center/ALM.
- Should be familiar with daily test activities in Agile Scrum environment.
- Should be familiar with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Identify and report risks.
- Report on progress of the testing during Sprint.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of experience with Quality Assurance and Software Testing Tools.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and processes for quality assurance guidelines.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment /methodology preferred.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools. (Quick Test Professional, SoapUI or Similar).
- Knowledge of quality philosophies, principles, methods, tools and standards of software development and testing. (Test scenario analysis, risk assessment and change control).
- Knowledge and working experience with HP Quality Center Test Management Tool.
- Experience with Production Support and Release Support.
- Experience testing Web, N-tier, Web Services and Client/Server software.
- Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio).
Education and/or Certifications:
B.S. Degree, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Must have strong technical background with ability to understand integrated systems.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of project participants – both technical and business.
- Communicate at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.