Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position serves an IT project coordinator for the Windows 7 migration rollouts. This position functions as a Program Management Office (PMO) resource to the Windows 7 Enterprise Project Manager and will serve as a liaison between the Agency Services Windows 7 Project Managers and the Office Automation resources assigned to the Windows 7 project. This includes development, maintenance and oversight of project schedules that are logic and resource driven in conjunction with the Agency Services Windows 7 Project Manager. The Project Coordinator will:
• Create change requests based on the DTMB Research Analysis Deployment And Reporting (RADAR) program used to plan and mange equipment deployments and redeployment/reimage requests submitted by the Agency Services Project Manager or their designees.
• Develop, maintain and oversee project schedules that are logic and resource driven in conjunction with the Agency Services Windows 7 Project Manager.
• Maintain change control process, including a structure to manage and track changes in scope.
• Identify project issues and risks, and escalates to the Enterprise project Manager as appropriate.
• Monitors project performance, reports status, and facilitates the creation of action plans to promote adherence to project schedules.
• Interact with a variety of teams as needed to develop and maintain project schedules and related documents.
• Assist in information gathering and project estimating.
Through knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, and practices. Ability to work in a team environment involving matrix organizations Ability to communicate the needs of others effectively. Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions. Ability to communicate effectively, build consensus, facilitate working sessions, and negotiate solutions and alternatives. Ability to perform problem/issue resolution. Effective oral and written communication skills
Prefer project management experience with migration projects or infrastructure projects.
5 years of experience.
Experience specific to infrastructure migration projects.
Education level typically acquired throught completion of high school.
Bachelor college degree