Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Erwin and SQL
• Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) repository creation/configuration/monitoring, mapping/process flow development, OMB Scripting, deployments.
• Some data modeling (via Erwin).
• Interpreting and implementing business requirements for ETL development.
• Performing in- depth unit testing for all enhancements/new development.
• Including data analysis for verification of accuracy and performance tuning for optimal execution.
• Adhering to existing ETL development and load management Standards and Processes.
• Write complex SQL queries (involving multiple joins, sub-queries and analogical functions).
• Managing timely written and verbal communication on project progress, load status, issue tracking, and concerns for management attention and/or escalation.
• Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written).
• Strong Coordination.