SQA Performance Testing consultant
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 01-02-2014
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum job requirements/experience- Test Lead, SQA Performance Testing CoE)
- 5+ years leading geographically dispersed and off-shore team members in performance and load testing.
- 6+ years leading test activities that encompass all types of performance testing (including load, volume, stress, capacity & scalability).
- 6+ years using automated performance testing tools such as Silk Performer or HP LoadRunner.
- Significant experience in the planning, designing, development and debugging of automated performance and load testing scripts.
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into testable requirements and test scripts.
- Ability to assess a product’s readiness based on performance test results.
- Ability to provide technical expertise and assistance in debugging performance- related issues and bottlenecks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, plan/prioritize work along the critical path, and meet aggressive project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Firm understanding of software testing methodology, quality assurance, and SDLC.
- Experience testing Web-based, mobile, and content technology-based applications.
- Familiarity with risk-based testing techniques.