Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
I currently have a 6 month Right to Hire Position for Business Project Coordinator. Must have experience Financial Services experience and worked in the Business side. This position is in Newark, NJ. The client will require an onsite interview after a phone screen. NO WEBCAM OR SKYPE OR TELECOMMUTE.
The consultant MUST BE EAD/GC, GC or Citizen
If you are available/interested please forward me an updated word copy of your resume along with contact information, current location and hourly rate.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Additional Job Information:
Title: Business Project Coordinator
Start Date: 05/15/2012
# of Openings: 5
Position Type: Right to Hire
Location: Newark, NJ, United States
Our client's Global Business Program Management Office is seeking individuals to support a team that is charged with leading critical, large-scale projects throughout the company. The GB PMO supports business lines and corporate centers in the development and execution of tactical plans to solve complex business issues.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years Financial Services industry experience
- Understanding and knowledge of insurance and investment products is preferred
- Consulting experience (external or internal) is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, operations, finance or systems functions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to think about business problems in new ways and the ability to clarify key issues in complex situations
- Ability to assist in the development and maintenance of project documentation
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated - Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Team Player - ability to partner, maintain and develop relationships
- Ability to effectively prioritize work based on business needs
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required