Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
SharePoint 2010 Developer to help develop and implement an Enterprise SharePoint solution with our Project Team. Specifically, the candidate will provide MOSS/SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation and best practices consulting. This will include consulting with customers to identify and implement MOSS/SharePoint requirements.
• Coaches and mentors other less experienced team members.
• Performs cross-training and facilitates information sharing among team members.
• Collaborates with team members to recommend new software development technologies and development processes.
• Designs, develops, implements, documents, and tests changes to an application subsystem.
• Codes, tests, debug, documents, and implements complex software applications.
• Creates more complex prototypes and ensures deliverables are high quality and meet user expectations.
• Supports system and integration testing activities.
• Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
• Participates in systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
• Collaborates with project team to keep projects on schedule by coordinating activities, monitoring project schedules, and costs.
• May assist Functional Analysts in completing deliverables and translates business requirements and functional designs into technical designs.
• Assist with development of functional designs and resolving complex design issues.
• May act as senior technical expert to consult with and analyze the business needs.
• Resolves and helps mitigate production application issues and assists less experienced application developers as needed.
• Works with other business and technology teams to support resolution of end-user inquiries.
• Contributes to the documentation of production support processes.
• Anticipates long term support issues and plans for corrective actions.
• May perform root cause analysis to identify permanent resolutions to software or business process issues.
• Working with application development leads, establishes, maintains and ensures compliance with standards for development, testing and documentation.
MCPD (Microsoft SharePoint Professional Developer)
or MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer) Certified
Summary of Experience :
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to quickly learn new application systems and technologies
Knowledge of basic project management framework and methodology
Ability to accurately estimate design and development timelines for application components
Knowledge of SiteMinder Agent for SharePoint would be helpful
Required / Desired
SharePoint 2010 Development
SharePoint 2010 Content Publishing
SharePoint content publishing mentoring
SharePoint 2007 Development/Content Publishing