Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
• 1. Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Notes Administrator in a multi-node Windows environment with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot database and system problems.
• Knowledge of Lotus Script and Formula languages.
• Knowledge of local and wide area networking protocols including TCP/IP and SMTP.
• Working knowledge of Lotus, Microsoft, Percussion, and Content Technologies products.
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills, to define and present system requirements and analysis.
• Knowledge of financial business environments will increase the incumbent’s potential for success.
• Experience supporting mobile devices BlackBerry and iOS.
• Ability to use general office computing tools such as MS Office, etc.
At a minimum, the incumbent must have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study relevant to the position and demonstrated capability to operate in a highly technical environment.
• 1. Description
The Notes Administrator is a member of the Notes Administration support Team responsible for assuring reliable and predictable performance of all email and GroupWare systems. The primary objective is to support all users of these systems to carry out corporate banking and finance operations. The corporate computing resources include high reliability, networked, email and GroupWare servers in a distributed Windows environment.
1. 2. Duties
Duties of the incumbent include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
• Work with business units to support Lotus Notes Applications.
• Maintain and update Notes Database Design Templates.
• Coordinate Application Rollout and Replication Schedules with Lotus Notes Administrators worldwide within established change management procedures.
• Ensure the successful routing of Notes and Internet mail.
• Install, analyze, and configure domino Servers and/or Notes database products to achieve optimal system performance.
• Analyze and improve overall system performance to isolate and prevent, or recover from, system degradation or failure.
• Review new applications and/or upgrades to assure achievement of corporate service level commitments with regard to operations reliability, load, and stability.
• Provide advice and guidance to the development community early in the development cycle to build “supportability” into new and/or revised applications.
• Provide feedback to the development community regarding application performance and recommendations for improvements.
• Provide advice and guidance to other members of the Infrastructure team based on the incumbent’s area of specialization.
• Maintain applications and data bases used by the Infrastructure group for internal management tasks.
• Support of mobile devices BlackBerry and iOS as it relates to the processing and synchronization of email related objects.
• The incumbent will be an active member of the “on-call” rotation.
1. 3. Interfaces
The incumbent reports to the Senior Notes Administrator. The incumbent regularly interacts with:
• The Help Desk, Desktop Support, Network Management, and Operations teams responsible for the day to day scheduling of Computer Operations.
• Managers and members of the Development community to assist in the development and/or improvement of applications and/or utility modules.
• Managers and members of the client community to identify and diagnose improvement requirements and customer satisfaction
• External suppliers and contracted support service providers