Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
.NET/ Front End Apps Prog Analyst
Strong front end side development
-ASP.NET, C# (front end).
-Browser based, MVC.
-Four Year Degree (or work experience).
***SQL Server – data back end component (automating data) – could be plus.
**TELERIK - 3rd party software - canned control drop down menu using syntax (not difficult). **Financial Institution Experience **XML
CSS vs table based positioning (if they think Table based positioning is stupid then they are not the right fit - meaning that they only focus on CSS - NOT RIGHT FIT).
Formal Job Description
Create or modify moderately complex, mid-sized information systems under general supervision. Competent to work on most phases of systems analysis and programming activities with minimal technical guidance. Interact with end users to refine scope, test, integrate, and support.
• Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Build new applications according to specifications and expand upon existing applications to meet ongoing needs.
• Test and debug applications.
• Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, corrections, and installation.
• Monitor performance of applications and provide 2nd -level support after implementation.
Required Skills (including PC software):
• Exposure to MVC, Entity Framework, and/or XSL is a plus.
• College degree with four years experience required.
• Technology experience within financial institutions preferred.