Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Scheduler/MSPS Admin
We are seeking a Master Scheduler/MSPS Admin, this person would need to have advanced Excel skills and maybe some PMO -portfolio management experience. Overseeing current/future project scheduling activities; Provide regular review and analysis to the program/project schedule; Support and facilitate timely accurate updates; Provide visibility into future bottlenecks / problems; Provide alternatives for mitigation to enable the project/program to stay on track; Advanced MS Project skills including resource management, scheduler experience; Preference will be given to scheduling experience in SDLC, Applications and/or System Software on projects over $20m annually; Portfolio and Program Scheduling (multiple projects).
· Create and maintain Microsoft Project schedules.
· Responsible for ongoing schedule analysis, including what if scenarios and critical path analysis to help keep project on track and investigate potential impacts to project.
· Create weekly reports for customer and internal reporting.
· Provides support to ensure client/customer service expectations are met.
· Document, track, and manage issues, risks; including timely update of issue/risk logs, facilitating development and documenting risk mitigation plans, facilitating development and documenting issue resolution action plans, providing status on issues/risks to Program Manager.
· Project Schedule High Level Project Overview.
· Summary Analysis of Project Schedule. Weekly variance reports including variance from baseline.
· Related project documentation.