Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
• Design and implement WiFi module software features for wireless carriers as per the carrier requirement and industry standard/specification, including CDMA, GSM/GPRS, MTS and LTE.
• Work with WiFi chip vendors and hardware platform organization as well as product R&D team in design and development of software artifacts and in finding resolution for modem software issues.
• Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results to close the issues.
• Participation in field IOT, TA certification and customer acceptance process to analyze and resolve the cellular / wireless platform software issues timely and effectively.
• BS degree in electrical engineering, computer software engineering, or a related discipline required.
• At least 6 years of software design and development experience in mobile embedded systems and products.
• Minimum 4 years of software design and development experience in WiFi modules.
• Experience in Android BSP, Linux Kernel software development and Linux tool chains is required.