Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Our client seeks a number of qualified individuals to be responsible for the design and development of complex RICEW / CEMLI and for deploying application code on the Oracle eBusiness Suite.
The selected professionals must be proficient in multiple modules of the Oracle applications, specifically Financials and Project Accounting, including Project Contracts, Project Billing and Project Costing. The consultants must understand the underlying data architecture and integration and would be able to develop conversions and interfaces as required to/from external applications and complex extensions.
The selected individuals will maintain overall responsibility for the technical design and development for assigned project areas. Additionally, they will:
- Identify and propose technical solutions based on functional designs that meet business requirements.
- Create technical specifications, unit test plans and installation plans along with accurate time estimates.
- Perform problem analysis, debugging and coding as part of new development.
- Work with individuals from Operations and the end-user community as well as the Functional, DBA team and Infrastructure teams as required on problem resolution and enhancements.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field of study is required.
- 5 or more years of IT experience in design, development, debugging, and production support of Oracle e-Business applications.
- Solid working knowledge of Oracle Project Accounting modules (i.e. Contracts, Billing or Costing)
- The ability to work independently
- Solid experience with Oracle apps R12 including Oracle Financials and Project accounting modules.
- Experience in all development of all aspects of RICEW especially in Oracle Project Accounting extension and conversions.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills including performance tuning.
- Understanding or work experience with ODI tool is a plus.
- Strong Oracle workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports (including BI Publisher) and JDeveloper skills.
- Working knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
- Demonstrate strong technical and business problem solving capabilities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Motivated self-starter with positive attitude, team oriented, and passionate about your work.
- Independent workability with minimal supervision.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate issues to leadership when required.
- Participate and monitor in quality assurance reviews and processes.
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice in area of work.
- Ability to understand functional requirements and develop technical design and code. Involve in functional discussions.
- Ability to complete work within the given timelines.
- Independent workability and manage time.
Only US Citizens are eligible for this opportunity.