Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Immediate need is for completion of services estimated to be performed by 1 additional worker however as the assessment is completed the work may require 2 additional resources.
This project is expected to run approximately 9 months and there may be an opportunity for high performing resources to be extended for additional work or permanent roles. This account has been CMMI level III assessed and requires the services of individuals who can effectively work in a structured and disciplined environment competent to deliver quality solutions.
Work is expected to be done onsite in Folsom, CA.
· Business Analyst III must be onsite and have excellent customer facing skills.
· Resources will work with HP team members, WCDS consortium staff, and county project team members to implement Change Requests for the CalWIN Application.
· Collaborate to gain a common understanding of High Level Requirements (i.e. State Regulations, ACLs, County Requests).
· Transform High Level Requirements into Functional Requirements, Acceptance Criteria, and Test Plans and Test Scripts.
· Document Functional Requirements, Acceptance Criteria, and Test Scripts and deliver them to the client for review and acceptance (Deliverables).
· Participate in internal and external reviews of deliverables, gather feedback, incorporate feedback into the deliverables.
· Review Technical Designs, and assist Developers with the execution of their Unit Test Plans if needed (to create cases or data needed for testing).
· Execute System Testing as outlined in the Test Scripts.
· Support consortium staff and the IV and V vendor during validation testing.
· Support county staff during User Acceptance Testing.
· Review and Resolve defects identified during any phase of testing, or post implementation.
1. Experience with Eligibility Determination and Administration for Public Assistance Programs is strongly desired.
2. Experience with Systems which administer Public Assistance Programs (such as CalWIN, CIV, or LEADER) is strongly desired.
3. Experience with the Covered California project, or another State ACA project is strongly desired.