Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Business Analyst-Mingle, Jira, CQ5, Adobe Omniture analytics, Google Analytics
The main responsibilities consisted of working with multiple business units to ensure the successful delivery of features for Sears Home Services. At Sears Home Services, I was the prime Business Analyst for two separate business units. One business unit was the Home Improvement Business, while the second business unit was Service Live. Once the business requirements were received, they were then translated and passed to the development team to make changes to our main consumer facing website. The prime tools/platforms we utilized were Mingle, Jira, CQ5, Adobe Omniture Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and much more.
· Responsible for gathering requirements for the different business units & product teams.
· Responsible for delivering gathered requirements to the technology team. This was delivered via User Stories that were crafted from the business teams requirements.
· Responsible for keeping an aggregated backlog of requirements from the business team, which were kept via user stories.
· Designed and developed different use cases, activity diagrams, data flow diagrams, and process flow diagrams.
- Maintained various cross-channel impacts for when a delivered requirements would affect multiple systems.
- Assisted in prioritizing future requirements, bugs, and tasks.
- Performed UAT(User Acceptance Testing) to ensure the successful delivery of product requirements.
- Responsible for aggregating and delivering requirements from the 3rd party SEO company.
- Analyzed the different SEO enhancements through Google Webmaster Tools.
- Responsible for the analysis and implementation of different metrics to the site via Google Analytics and Adobe’s Omniture – Site Catylst.
- Responsible for the delivery of a new service(Service Live) that utilized Adobe’s CQ5.
- Responsible for the Project Management of the delivery of Service Live, that utilized Adobe’s CQ5.
- Managed a third party development team that was utilized for the development within CQ5.
- Responsible for delivering the successful requirements for Adobe’s CQ5 to the technology team.
- Conducted various JAD sessions to lock down requirements from different businesses.
- Worked with products in various phases of their SDLC.
- Worked in Mingle & Jira for the management of User Stories & Bugs.
- Worked in Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint, Power point, and many other applications.