Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Sr. Project Manager with 10 years of experience in managing full SDLC projects with various development methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile.
The Senior PM will be:
- Coordinating / managing activities associated with the requirements, analysis, design, development and support of data feeds, statistical reports and data warehouse activities.
- Supporting and assisting in Software Quality Assurance (SQA) activities and processes.
- Creating and maintaining project artifacts and documentation (project charter, project plan, project schedule in MS Project, Resource Allocation Model, Risk & Issue Logs).
- Working cooperatively on an integrated team to address any risks and issues.
- Conducting and facilitating meetings, and ensure effective communication.
- Reporting status to Program Manager on a regular basis.
Requirements - Project Manager:
- Strong project management skills, with at least 10 years' direct project management experience, with experience in managing full SDLC projects.
- Knowledge & experience in an IT environment (mainframe, infrastructure, Web / Java).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2000 tool set – MS Word, Excel, Project and Visio.
- Health Care Industry experience is a plus.
- PMP Certification required.