Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Client is a premier creator and manufacturer of custom fluid and vapor handling components. Utilizing proprietary technologies our liquid handling components deliver high value, precision performance to many of the most well-known consumer, industrial, medical, and professional devices in the world. Our components are often the hidden yet critical components in the world’s most recognized brands of high performance writing instruments, inkjet printer cartridges, medical diagnostics, wound care treatments, and everyday household and personal care products.
Based in Richmond (Colonial Heights, VA) facility, the Systems Developer will report directly to the Information Technologies Director. The Systems Developer is responsible for improving, maintaining and auditing organizational support systems as well as project management. This is an experienced level IT position and SalesForce experience is important. Approximately 10% travel would be required of this position.
Specific responsibilities of the position will include:
1. Development interfaces for Business Systems in the Americas.
2. SQL (2005/2008) Report Writing.
3. Project Management, working with internal customers to gather requirements and plan projects.
4. Cognos BI report writing.
5. CRM Package experience (SalesForce experience).
6. Knowledge of SLDC principles.
7. US Travel (North and South America) up to 10% of time.
8. SQL Report writing skill set required
9. Prior Sales Force, Cognos BI reporting experience
Education and Work Experience qualifications must include:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience.
2. Five plus years’ experience in the field of Network and Security systems.
3. Ability to travel up to 10% of time.
Personal qualifications should include:
1. Demonstrated problem solving and multi-tasking capability
2. Ability to be a team player and a self-starter
3. Must possess a strong work ethic
Strong (oral and written) communication skills