Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Project / Job Description: 4-6 sentences
· Design, documentation and implementation of WiFi module software features for US wireless carriers as per the carrier requirement and industry standard/specification, including CDMA, GSM/GPRS, MTS and LTE.
· Collaboration with WiFi chip vendors and hardware platform organization as well as product R&D team in design and development of software artifacts and in finding resolution for modem software issues.
· Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results to close the issues.
· Participation in field IOT, TA certification and customer acceptance process to analyze and resolve the cellular / wireless platform software issues timely and effectively
· Effective and efficient communication, knowledge sharing and status reporting to stake holders, project and line management in both verbal and written form such as e-mail, documentation, and wiki.
Minimum Required Skills (Yrs. Exp., Platforms, Languages, Tools, etc.): At least 5(-10) bullet points
· Minimum BS degree in electrical engineering, computer software engineering, or a related discipline required MS degree is a plus.
· Minimum 12 years of software design and development experience in mobile embedded systems and products required.
· Minimum 8 years of software design and development experience in WiFi modules.
· Experience in Qualcomm’s mobile station platform is a plus.
· Experience in Android BSP software development and Linux tool chains is required