Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Project / Job Description:
· Design, documentation and implementation of Android Telephony Framework software features for US wireless carriers as per the carrier requirement and industry standard/specification, including CDMA, GSM/GPRS, MTS and LTE.
· Collaboration with wireless platform vendors and hardware platform organization as well as product R&D team in design and development of software artifacts and in finding resolution for modem software issues.
· Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results to close the issues.
· Participation in field IOT, TA certification and customer acceptance process to analyze and resolve the cellular / wireless telephony software issues timely and effectively
· Effective and efficient communication, knowledge sharing and status reporting to stake holders, project and line management in both verbal and written form such as e-mail, documentation, and wiki.
Minimum Required Skills (Yrs. Exp., Platforms, Languages, Tools, etc.): At least 5(-10) bullet points
· Minimum BS degree in electrical engineering, computer software engineering, or a related discipline required MS degree is a plus.
· Minimum 8 years of software design and development experience in mobile embedded systems and products is required.
· Minimum 6 years of software design and development experience in cellular Telephony Framework for multiprocessor architectures
· Experience in Qualcomm’s mobile station platform is a huge plus.
· Knowledge of multiprocessor (AP-CP) physical and logical interfaces
· Knowledge of standard (3GPP 27.007/5) and proprietary Telephony API for Brew, Symbian, ST-Ericsson CAIF platform is a plus.
Additional Desired Skills/ Qualifications (Education level, Industry Specific Exp, etc.)
· Experience with VoLTE