Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The candidate will be supporting multiple Documentum applications
This role will be technically knowledgeable of all Documentum components.
Must Have Skills:
· Documentum Development: Five plus years of experience with DFC, DQL, API, Docbasic, Documentum Software: Documentum Administrator, Desktop Client, Content Server, Content Rendition services, Business Object Framework TBO/SBO.
· The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to write and review all project documentation's which includes technical documents, procedural protocols, validation scripts.
· Provide functional and technical support for one or more scientific applications
· Manage incident and request tickets escalated to the application support team
· Triage, investigate and resolve issues with defined SLA guidelines for time and quality
· Interact with infrastructure and third party vendors for platform and packaged application issues
· Participate in maintenance project work as necessary (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment)
· Provide application subject matter advice to portfolio projects and other client teams including functional expertise in necessary to support regulatory filing (labelling, dossier/document publishing and tracking systems)
· Communicate application issues to business users in a manner understandable to the business