Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Responsible for the administration and maintenance of production software includes implementing new features, configure/customize new and existing software products, create and maintain software/ file security (internal / External), develop automatic routines to enhance production tasks eliminating manual intervention / tasks, modify, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot existing software, work with vendor to customize new software, develop ways to improve an optimize production.
· Demonstrates specific technological expertise in highly utilized application packages including but not limited to MS Team Foundation Server (2008-2012), MS Project Server, and HP Quality Center. Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field and 6+ years of relevant work experience. Requires a high level of expertise in multiple system environments.
Primary responsibilities will be.
· Upgrading our Microsoft TFS Server from 2008 to 2012.
· Streamline TFS work flows for software development work items and source code linking
· Automate software builds based on code change sets
· Automate code reviews to meet audit requirements
· Automate Release documentation to reduce development resource requirements
· Integrate with MS Project Server for scheduling
· Integrate with HP Quality Center linking test issues with work items