Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location(s): Either Plano, TX or Rochester, NY. Onsite only! No remote.
Sterling Integrator with Order Management, Sterling CPQ
Experience with Sterling Order Management, Sterling CPQ and experience with a configurator tool.
• Experience with IBM Multi-channel selling Configurator Version 7.1 and 9.2.
• A thorough understanding of the model structure (Option Items, Option Class Groups, Models where the OIs and OCs are defined, rules, and properties).
• Experience with IBM’s Visual Modeler, Product Catalog, Pricing Engine and Price Lists.
• Ability to work with customized data, application and promotion structures.
• Telecom experience preferred.
• Ability to multitask with quick turnaround of projects, changes and defect resolution.
• Flexibility to adjust priorities as needed.
• Ability to work independently.
• Understand the concepts of Business to Business and Business to Customer Modeling, and Self-service and Customer Service modeling.
• Ability to work with business requirements to provide high level estimates of modeling effort and to deliver technical specifications.