Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comAndroid: Streaming experience is a big plus. 3+ years Android experience. Client / server background a plus.
Specific duties include:
Designing and developing all layers of the app; driving end-to-end solutions for MSO customers; driving day-to-day technical issues and moving them to resolution; scoping feature deliverables and bug fixes; working collaboratively with Program Management, Product Marketing, User Experience, Quality Engineering and other development teams.
* Facilitate the definition of new product feature-sets, cost and schedule with international partners.
* Manage the rapid development of major new products in the digital set-top box market.
* Work directly with multiple disciplines software, consumer design, quality assurance, operations, marketing, business development and external partners to manage deliverables, dependencies and schedule risks.
* Continuously evaluate and communicate project status, risks, and issues to upper management and external partners.
* Participate in ongoing improvements to TiVo¹s engineering project lifecycle.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
* Android application development using Java, Android SDK / APIs /Frameworks, and IntelliJ with successful applications released to the Market.
* Object-oriented design & development, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
* Experience with the Android UI layer: activities, Android layout XML, designing UI for wide range of device sizes, debugging complex UI layouts and interactions.
* Experience with Unit Test development.
* Work collaboratively with rest of team in an Agile development environment.
* 3+ years of professional development experience required.