Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a highly skilled Visual Studio/.ASP NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications using Microsoft technology stack. The candidates must be highly proficient with C# Language, ASP web page development , TeleRik, migrating pages to IIS, and strong development skills using SqlServer TransactSQL language. On IIS webserver, as a Developer, you will be responsible for deploying and maintaining web applications. This person will work with other developers and business resources to build highly-performing application in the area of supply chain. The application functions include re-engineering the line side parts delivery calculation system to be based upon the actual vehicle sequence.
· Good development experience using Microsoft VisulaStudio technologies.
· Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
· Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
· Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012 stored procedures and functions.
· Understanding of managing applications using IIS web services and experience with Windows Services.
· Strong documentation and communication skills (written and verbal).