Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
JAVA/J2EE Developer with MDM/WCC
6+ Month Project
Responsible for design, implementation, and support of J2EE solutions that meet the business requirements for customer master data.
- This individual will work closely with the Application Architect to implement enhancements and remediate existing code.
- This individual will be required to deliver solutions and new functionality within the IBM Master Data Management (MDM) architecture.
- They will be involved in all stages of the SDLC including design sessions, development, implementation, deployment and support.
- Maintenance and development of MDM template files (XML) and Java code is required.
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience implementing distributed solutions with at least 2 years of experience in IBM WCC/MDM
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes quickly
- Experience with Java/J2EE/EJB application design and development
- Proficient in XML, RMI, SOAP, JDBC, MQ/JMS, WebSphere Application Server, Rational Application Developer, Rational Software Architect
- Working knowledge in DB2/SQL on mainframe and AIX
- Experience with SDLC, Object Oriented Methodology & Design, Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with source code repositories such as CVS
- Ability to do advanced distributed performance design & tuning
- Work experience in WCC/MDM Services and Batch Framework
- Deep commitment and ability to be responsive to customer’s business needs, constraints, and tight timelines Hours and Work Schedule
- If they are on H1B, the H1B needs to match your company’s name
- You will speak to each candidate before you submit them to us to make sure that they have the necessary skills required for the position, that they are willing to come to the specified work location and that their resume is both accurate and truthful.
Please be sure to include the following when you submit the resume to us:
Please have the complete name, phone number an email on the top of the resume not in a header
Target Pay Rate:
How long has this person worked as your employee:
Have you spoken to your person about this role:
Confirm that he/she will pass a background check: