Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Production Support consultant (UNIX/Weblogic Administration):: Dallas, TX
· The Environment Support Analyst performs day-to-day support of application environments (Production, Test, Training, and Development) deployed to End Client.
· The role includes a combination of environment, infrastructure and configuration management responsibilities.
· The Environment Support Analyst will perform triage, root cause analysis and resolve all environment issues related to applications.
· The role will provide primary system administration support, application code builds and deployments, environment standup and will serve as a liaison between various infrastructure and applications teams.
· Unix Administration & Unix Scripting
· Weblogic Administration
· Configuration Control (includes SVN code repository, code builds & code deployments)