Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Strong technical knowledge, including Oracle, SQL, Linux, VMWare for automation needs.
· Solid work experience as a automation tester or Software developer, automate regression areas, data driven scripts, selenium tests.
· Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals and can work as a part of a team as well as independently. Experience in working in an agile team or Scrum is a plus.
· Installing and upgrading database servers and application tools. Planning/maintenance of backup and recovery of database information.
· Enrolling users and maintaining system/database security. Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
· Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database. Allocating system storage and planning future requirements for the database system
· Generating various reports by querying from database as per need.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards with an eye for detail. Able to work very accurately, following guidelines and procedures.
· In-depth knowledge of IT security products is a plus
· Contact/work with database vendors for technical support