Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five or more years developing object oriented .NET and ASP.NET applications using C# in Visual Studio .NET.
- Two or more years of development experience with LINQ, AJAX, and the Entity Framework.
- Four or more years of experience designing and implementing Object Oriented Applications using Object Oriented Design patterns following Agile and Test Driven Design practices.
- Proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 including experience writing stored procedures, Triggers, functions, Indexes and SSIS packages.
- Understanding of databases like SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 11g, stored-procedures (building data in integrated layers)
- A working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is required
- Java Scripting desired; Experience with Infragistics controls will be added advantage.
- Experience version control like SVN, TFS, and VSS etc.
- Experience with Anthill Pro is an added advantage.
- Experience in addressing browser compatibility issues for Internet Explorer 10 and 11 is a plus