Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
MUST BE WILLING TO GO ON OUR W-2 - NO THIRD PARTIES
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Business Analyst Need with Datawarehouse and healthcare and SQL in BostonDescription of Position:
Division of Health Care Finance and Policy seeks an experienced business analyst to assist in the development and support of the DHCFP- APCD Web Portal and associated applications as well as participate in other DHCFP information technology projects.Duties:
- Facilitates cross-functional team meetings to develop and implement business solutions and optimize operations, conducts impact analysis of upgrades and changes for department/functional areas, and evaluates systems and business processes for feasibility.
- Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language and standard UML methodologies.
- Conduct integration testing of software to facilitate change management and quality assurance. This includes the development and implementation of standard test scenarios based on defined use cases.
- Assist with application training to ensure the end users of the business applications fully understand all features and functionality. Train peers in subject matter and technical expertise areas.
- Analyzes and assigns Change and defect management issues related to new development requests and production support.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates
- Full legal Name noted on the resume
- Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
- Current Location
- Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
Please also include your best competitive rate