Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Help Desk Technician will be traveling and based out of Baltimore County, MD.
Client is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Field Technician / Help Desk in Baltimore, MD.
Growing technology consulting firm is seeking experienced Field Technicians provide on-site support for a State client's systems. Daily travel to the client's locations within Maryland is required.
Minimum of five years experience in business IT environments is required, with an emphasis on PC hardware and applications; minimum of two years experience working on a help desk. Ideal candidates will posses excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills and have a strong background in personal computers, be knowledgeable in networking and networked systems, and be able to technically diagnose, document problems, and apply solutions.
Overall experience must include at least two years experience in each (ALL) of the following:
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Windows XP Operating Systems
And minimum five years experience in each (ALL) of the following:
* Knowledge of Dell PCs, Panasonic laptops, stand-alone and networked printers, standalone and networked scanners, modems, jet direct cards.
* Repairing, installing, upgrading, or reconfiguring Dell PCs, Panasonic laptops, stand-alone and networked printers, standalone and networked scanners, modems, jet direct cards.
* Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Suite (incl. Outlook 2003), McAfee Virus Scan, Adobe Acrobat.
* Troubleshooting PC hardware or software.
* Service Desk/Help Desk software (Maximo Service Desk, Remedy, or equivalent).
The following skills/knowledge are a *plus*:
* Networking: TCP/IP