Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Top skills needed:
1. Administration experience with migrations to Co>Op 3.16
2. Development experience
3. Writing skills - for procedural and lessons learned documents
• Administration of the Ab Initio Co>Operating system (versions 2.15 and 3.16), Enterprise Meta>Environment (EME), and the Data Profiling Tool on UNIX Sun Solaris servers.
• Administration of Ab Initio project directories, data directories and the standard environment on UNIX Sun Solaris servers.
• Design, development, testing, and implementation of Ab Initio graphs and korn shell scripts.
• Maintenance on UNIX shell scripting for moving Ab Initio code from one UNIX environment to another and purging data over 30 days old from the UNIX Sun Solaris servers.
• Maintenance of UNIX shell scripting for creating project directories on the UNIX System Services side of Mainframe.
• Guidance for best practices with regard to development of Ab Initio graphs.
• Peer Reviews for development of Ab Initio graphs.
• Guidance for best practices with regard to Data warehouse design using Oracle for Ab Initio applications.
• Guidance for best practices with regard to Operational Data Stores using DB2 for Ab Initio applications.
• Design documentation for recommended application improvements.
• Writing procedural and lessons learned documents.
• Experience as the primary Ab Initio administrator including experience building and upgrading servers, installing and maintaining Ab Initio software.
• Minimum of 11 years of Ab Initio experience with the GDE, Metadata Repository, and Data Profiling Tool.
• Six or more years of experience developing Ab Initio software in an enterprise environment.
• Experience in defining Ab Initio best practices.
• Should be able to understand the current design, review the code and suggest best design in Ab Initio.
• Experience in SUN Solaris processing environment.
• Expertise in UNIX and shell scripting.
• 2-3 years of successfully demonstrated work experience using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader.
• Experience in UNIX Systems Services on mainframe.
• Experience in Database Design.
• Strong knowledge and use of Business Intelligence(BI)/Data Warehouse (DW) development methodologies, standards, and procedures.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science +11 years specific experience.