Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Looking for "expert" with at least 3-5+ years with IBM Websphere Message Broker that can act as a senior and LEAD person in that technical space.
· They should be able to participate in the design, architecture, and requirements plus bring ideas, be self sufficient, and work independently with little direction at times.
· Candidate should also be experienced with Java/J2EE Application Development.
· Candidate should also be able to take things and roll with them and almost act as a project manager but also be technical Also needs to have experience with networking protocols such as HTTP and TCP/IP
· Experience in using IBM Websphere Message Broker (WMB) (Required) – 3-5 years minimum
· Lead experience – take things and roll with things (almost project manager) – some design/architecture/technical
· Experience with Java/J2EE is required
3-5 years experience in systems development
Participation in development and/or deployment Experience in UNIX OS Familiarity with SQL, DB2 and Oracle
Familiarity with mainframe applications, preferred but not necessary Strong communication, project management and problem solving skills; proficiency in analytic and quality assurance techniques; leadership ability; and a willingness to take appropriate risks Provide technical leadership & consultation in system design and development
· You will be challenged in consulting on critical projects and helping to setting strategic direction. You must exhibit the ability to "think outside the box", while pursuing feasibility studies and designs. This is a role for a dynamic system professional, determined to excel as a subject matter expert and work with a team of energetic peers.
· Assist in the development, design and implementation of business systems. Provide computer program and system development and technical support.
· Plan and conduct tests, identify procedures, resolve production problems, conduct documentation and code reviews, coordinate implementations.
· When assigned as project manager, lead projects of medium to high complexity, prepare project plans, estimates/budget and schedules, and manage projects to plan and budget to assure objectives are met on time and within cost. Assess implementation impacts, develop external designs and feasibility studies, and procedures.
· Design and coordinate systems and acceptance tests, implementation reviews. Determine alternative solutions with risk analysis and recommended actions.
· Perform business systems development tasks, including: working with users to define systems needs; designing business systems and technical specifications of a complex nature to meet user needs; translating logic diagrams into program statements; designing specifications, screen designs, procedures, and technical requirements; setting technical direction and defining inter-system testing requirements, installing and implementing vendor packages; and conducting research in emerging technologies. Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
· Assist in training and orientation of other staff and users. Remain current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility.
· Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
· Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards. Complete other related duties as assigned, support the Company's Diversity programs.