Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve an Urgent requirement for Sr. Technical Analyst, Detroit, MI. Interested can send their profiles tokrishna(at)hireitpeople.com or you can reach me on my number 202 719 0200 x 104.
Sr. Technical Analyst
(IT Systems Architect/Designer)
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 24+ months
· This is a very high profile resource.
· The resource should be a technical guru who possesses a high level of savy and presentation.
· This resource will be the "go-to" person supporting 12 board members as well as a few other high lever executives and needs to be able to react quick under high level pressure.
· The resource will spend 25 to 50 percent travel with mileage reimbursement.
· Will go from wearing a suit one day supporting execs to possibly helping out the networking team the next.
· Senior Technical Analyst who manages trouble ticket/problem resolution and issue escalation, and plans, schedules, and manages all operational day-to-day engineering support work activities for supporting executive leaders and the board of directors.
· 5-plus years of discipline-related experience, including the design and support of IT architectures and solutions. C. A broad understanding of IT industry, e.g. emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems design, and systems integration and an in-depth knowledge of operational issues in at least one area of engineering support.
· Experience in system administration including installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and patching for one of the following technologies: Macintosh, Windows Server, and supporting software products. D. May be required to work on-call and off-hours support, including short notice travel.
· Mobile Device troubleshooting - MAC OSX/ IOS solid familiarity