Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Responsible for overseeing and managing a company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
· Assist and coordinate our Client, District of Columbia Government with I.T Projects
· Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
· Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
· Assist with upgrading information security.
· Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
· Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
· Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
· Develop work-breakdown structures.
· Develop project tracking and variance reports.
· Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
· Create project documentation.
· Provide risk assessment.
· Review estimates.
· Assess new opportunities.
· Prepare proposals.
· Flag potential issues.
· Manage multiple vendors.
· Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
· Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
· Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
· Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects.
· Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
· Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies.
· Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
· Document engineering processes and specifications.
· Recommend formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
· Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
· Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs.
· Manages overall project communication and resolves issues.
· Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment.
· Utilizing Knowledge Management systems, Microsoft SharePoint or other collaboration tools Experience documenting Test Flows and Procedures
· Experience with MS-Project and Google Collaboration Tools
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Economics, Business Administration Related Field with some experience or Foreign Equivalent required.