Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Develop a range of BI capabilities, including reporting, analysis, score carding, and dashboards
· Hands on development and implementation of large information systems with a focus on complex business
· Ability to design and develop complex report
· Help to ensure and validate data quality in analytical reporting Through, Cascading Prompts, Summary Reports, Burst Reports
· Aptitude in unearthing and understanding various business units, their analytical needs, and how to translate those needs to tangible BI solutions
· Involved in entire project lifecycle from evaluation, installation and development of end user reports.
· Familiarity with complete migration process
· Resolve development and support issues of moderate/high complexity or risk.
· Expertise with Cognos Framework Manager modeling, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio.
· Create and publish packages/multidimensional models using Framework Manager from multiple data sources.
· Perform data modeling and query tuning in FM and RS to achieve maximum performance while retrieving data from multiple data sources.
· Develop complex Report Studio reports involving drill up, drill down and master/detail queries.
· Use Cognos Connection to schedule and burst reports across the Business segments based on the security settings.
· Administering Cognos security using LDAP/AD/Access Manager and monitor the overall performance.
· Migrate reports/cubes from Cognos Series 7 to Cognos BI 8.x
· Provide production support and training
· Strong database understanding, SQL optimization skills and OLAP tools. (preferred)
· Complete understanding of software development life cycle
· Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Methodology.
· Knowledge of Java C C++ languages.
· Excellent team player and independently able to research and provide resolution for production support. Excellent communication skills are required.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in a Computer Relate Fields or Foreign Equivalent required.