Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred, but not required
· Excellent knowledge, including implementation / deployment / development in respective product areas is a plus
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
· Experience teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users
· Deliver quality Online or classroom instructions as necessary
· Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with management
· Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a "whatever it takes" attitude
· Assist with on-going projects as requested
· Desire to excel in training and consulting
· Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends
· Ability to teach standard classes as well as accelerated, certificate preparation boot camp classes
· Planning, designing, developing and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
· Using current programming languages and technologies, writing the code, developing programs, and performing testing and debugging of applications
· Plan and direct studies of potential electronic data processing applications
· Develop and install programs to support general business applications running on PCs
· Making hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web developmentâ€¨and all other duties as assigned.
· Design and Create Mock-Ups
· Reengineering, Development and implementation of Access database functionality related to Financial Operations into IT support systems
· Work with Client’s technical staff, including network engineers and database administrators, to analyze and improve system performance.
· Develop and/or update technical design based upon requirements specifications.
· Develop and/or fix software applications, using the tools that fulfill the requirements specifications and conform to the technical design.
· Correct issues found during system and user acceptance testing.
· Create other technical documentation, including user and administrator guides and configuration management plans.
· Experience in handling various BI reporting tools and giving demonstrations to users and clients on BI Products.
· Working Knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Modeling Tools
· Experience in supporting the design and specification of data presentation and knowledge of reporting, analytics, and trending.
· Experience in integrating data from multiple source systems is a plus.
· Capability in understanding various data structures and formats and common techniques in data transformation
· Requires knowledge and experience in data warehousing (ETL, ODS, Star Schemas, OLAP, Dimensional modeling etc.); knowledge and understanding of different data warehousing methodologies preferably Kimball.
· Oracle, or other relational, database experience/knowledge as well as SQL required.
· Business/systems analyst experience required. Demonstrated experience working with users to identify information systems and reporting needs.
· Experience identifying potential solutions, designing, developing, documenting, testing, and maintaining databases/applications required.
· Ability to transform a business need into a visual representation.
· Must be able to verify and reconcile data for accuracy and consistency.
Language Skills: Must have excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor's Degree or Higher in a Computer Relate Fields or Foreign Equivalent required.
Technical Skills – SQL, Informatica, Oracle, ETL,