Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Portland, ME
Duration: 6 Months
Looking for MYSQL DBA or Developer or I will take a Senior Database (varitey of db) Engineer who is located in ME, MA, NH or VT.
We're seeking an experienced all-around Database Analyst/Architect/Administrator to provide our team with expertise to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results. Working as a part of a small team and reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, your responsibilities will include all database design, security, data storage and management and the upgrading of our database systems to meet the needs in the market. Currently we use MySQL, but could add other systems to the mix in the future.
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of databases and related systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Participate in an on-call rotation with other Database Administrators.
- In collaboration with others, develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects
- Acquire and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
- In collaboration with others, develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Independently and in collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Recommend and implement new products to facilitate the reporting function
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad hoc reports