Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Designs, analyzes, and develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements.
- Proficient in application development skills for more than one technology as well as proficient in multiple design techniques.
- This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.
- Transition, support and maintenance of solutions for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and/or 2013 - which involve extensive customization, bespoke development and integration with other systems.
- Interfacing with clients to identify requirements, design solutions and provide estimates.
- A good working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 (e.g. Service Applications, Business Connectivity Services, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint customization and development tools such as SharePoint Designer.
- An excellent working knowledge of SharePoint and it's interoperability capability with MS Office.
- Experience developing Custom Web Parts in Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 architecture, site template/definition customization, content management, collaboration, workflow, search, InfoPath Forms, master pages, content types, features, solutions, Excel Services, Security.
- Excellent knowledge of the SharePoint API.
- Knowledge of Excel Macros and incorporating SharePoint data into excel template.
- Demonstrated SharePoint object-oriented programming skills, and strong analytical and design skills.
- A thorough understanding of development best practice around build, deployment and coding standards.
- Must be able to work as an independent developer.
- Excellent communication skills.