Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Work experience which includes testing/certification of multi-clustered environments.
· Installing, administering, configuring, debugging, issue isolation and resolution in complex applications.
· Performance tuning within Big Data set ups such as Hadoop cluster, Hadoop Map reduce, HDFS, Hbase, Oozie, Hive, Cassandra, Mongo, Pig, Flume.
· Experience in implementation of Open-Source frameworks, API Web Services, Single Sign On.
· In-depth knowledge of Public-key infrastructure (PKI) and Certificates in general.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
· Experience in working in an Agile team or Scrum is a plus.
· Solid work experience as a QA (test) professional or Software developer.
· Basic knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL, Linux (CentOS/Redhat), bash scripting and/or any scripting or programming language
· Some hands on experience in writing Map Reduce jobs in Java, Pig and Python.
· In-depth understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
· In-depth knowledge of IT security products is a plus
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards with an eye for detail. Able to work very accurately, following guidelines and procedures.