Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
This expert developer will lead in configuring and developing on the Southwest instances of ServiceNow. They will partner with a top tier national implementation partner for seamless transition to support and drive future enhancements and support innovation and delivery long term. This role will work closely with IT and Business Leadership to develop and enhance the IT Service Management capabilities in ServiceNow.
· 3 years demonstrated experience developing on the ServiceNow platform in a medium to large enterprise environment. (7,500 employees or larger)
· 3-5 years application development experience (e.g. SDLC, Agile Scrum, etc.)
· 3 years experience with various web technologies (JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP) or comparable web design.
· 1-2 years experience in designing and developing SOAP and RESTful web services.
· 1-2 years experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle
· Possess an in-depth working knowledge of the technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound emails, and Discovery.
· Intermediate knowledge or experience with Angular JS (AJS)
· Required ServiceNow System Administration
· Required ServiceNow Advanced System Administration or Scripting in ServiceNow
· Required ITIL Foundation Certified or better
· Preferred: ServiceNow Orchestration or Application Development in ServiceNow
· Preferred: Degree in Computer Science
· Develop and enhance the ServiceNow tool
· Configure Application UI, Workflow and applications
· Facilitate rollout of new applications and modules
· Handle updates to configuration sets
· Creating UI Policies and Scripts
· Understand the requirements of ITSM Program technological scope, its complexity, and required functionality
· Assist in the definition of business requirements, determine scope, estimate work effort and determine duration of development activities.
· Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
· Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing and production environments
· Ensure latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
· Implement Service-Now customization including, but not limited to: Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports.
· Conduct technical preparation to performs process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
· Drive compliance with IT Service Management standards
· Collaborate to develop global solutions
· Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
· Support and enhance ServiceNow development standards
· Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
· Protect the baseline reference documentation and files
· Maintenance the continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
· Adding new left hand navigation modules that launch reports, lists of data, or dashboards
· Creation and modification of new reports and dashboards
· Responsible for developing and maintaining policies and standards in accordance with company guidelines, business requirements, and associated attributes
· Integrate ServiceNow with other systems (for discovery of assets, user access via LDAP, auto-creation of Incidents via Event Management Systems, etc.).
· Monitor and maintain integrations after go-live.
· Training of other technical team members as needed
· Troubleshooting and incident resolution as needed