Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
I’ve an Urgent requirement for Delivery lead – Web/Java in Detroit MI. Interested can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me on my number 202 719 0200 x 104.
· The Delivery Lead will be responsible for maximizing the ongoing performance of a cross-functional team and producing customer self service applications with high quality.
· The Delivery Lead will teach by example and work with the development team to establish proper tools and processes to support agile development including TDD, continuous integration, pair programming and story testing.
· The Delivery Lead will mitigate technical dependencies, establish product backlogs, produce estimates, and deliver commitments to the business on-time and on-budget while minimizing risks and surprises.
· The Delivery Lead must possess a deep experience and thorough command of contemporary agile project management, software development and team leadership practices.
· Proven success in a leadership role with responsibility for delivering software development projects.
· 2 years of experience within an agile software development team.
· Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Crystal, Lean, etc.
· Experience with traditional project management practices such as estimation, budgeting, resource allocation, scope management, change management, risk management, escalation, etc..
· Thorough understanding of web technology, including HTML, XML, CSS and Web 2.0 concepts.
· Proven, strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and informal discussions.
· Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines.
· Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the "Big Picture" while executing daily tasks as needed.
· Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example. ¿ Strong creative problem-solving skills.
· Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans Preferred
· Prior agile process coaching experience in a consulting organization.
· Prior hands-on software development experience with an object-oriented language.
· Hands-on experience in various other roles within an agile team such as developer, BA, agile tester, product owner, etc.
· Experience leading web and Java based projects