Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Tulsa, OK
Duration: 18 Months
Our client is seeking contract resources that will focus on
application support and development for the Midstream SCADA Systems.
· Handle day to day support requests and SCADA screen development projects.
· Setup/config SCADA host configuration, screen development and end to end data gathering checkout.
· Perform multiple steps of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, prototypes, and testing.
· Participate in rotating 24x7 on-call responsibilities.
· Consultants must have 3 years minimum pipeline operations experience with natural gas, NGL and/or crude. Need to possess a strong aptitude developing, testing and implementing
· SCADA screen application functionality as well as expertise with the SCADA data gathering process including data protocols, data configuration and end to end data checkout.
· Technical expertise SCADA System support and development using Visual Basic, relational database & SQL, and network fundamentals as it relates to SCADA.
· Data protocol experience with one or more of the following: Allen Bradley Ethernet and OPC, · · Modbus, Fisher, Bristol and Flow Automation is also required.
· A working knowledge of Process Control and standards/conventions used in field automation devices
· Leak Detection and/or Alarm Management.
· SCADA System hosted on Windows platform.
· Telvent DNA Systems.