Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Cranston, RI
Duration: 6 Months
Responsible for design, implementation, and support of J2EE solutions that meet the business requirements for customer master data.
- This individual will work closely with the Application Architect to implement enhancements and remediate existing code.
- This individual will be required to deliver solutions and new functionality within the IBM Master Data Management (MDM) architecture.
- They will be involved in all stages of the SDLC including design sessions, development, implementation, deployment and support.
- Maintenance and development of MDM template files (XML) and Java code is required.
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience implementing distributed solutions with at least 2 years of experience in IBM WCC/MDM
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes quickly
- Experience with Java/J2EE/EJB application design and development
- Proficient in XML, RMI, SOAP, JDBC, MQ/JMS, WebSphere Application Server, Rational Application Developer, Rational Software Architect
- Working knowledge in DB2/SQL on mainframe and AIX
- Experience with SDLC, Object Oriented Methodology & Design, Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with source code repositories such as CVS
- Ability to do advanced distributed performance design & tuning
- Work experience in WCC/MDM Services and Batch Framework
- Deep commitment and ability to be responsive to customer’s business needs, constraints, and tight timelines Hours and Work Schedule
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates
- Full legal Name noted on the resume
- Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
- Current Location
- Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
- Please also include your best competitive rate