Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 24 Months
Mid to sr. Systems Analysts w/ BI Tools, Microstrategy or Oracle EPM , UML, SDLC more details follow….
Support SSA in areas of data and systems analysis, design, and technical documentation of various applications. Provide data analysis with the use of BI Tools such as MicroStrategy and/or Oracle EPM. Communicate effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing. Possess a strong background in SDLC.
• Experience analyzing systems and recommending architectural changes for system improvement.
• Experience gathering information to assess viability of continued use of an application.
• Business requirements gathering activities from both formal and informal sessions.
• Exposure to writing technical White Papers, Gap analysis, and systems design documents.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and problem resolution skill.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
• Excellent knowledge of UML.
• Proficient in creating ad hoc reports using MicroStrategy.
• Ability to investigate/research issues, determines impact, and provide solutions.
• Experience with creating and maintaining Data Flow Diagrams.
• Proficient in creating and maintaining Sequence Diagram, Activity Diagrams, and other UML diagrams.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience/knowledge of relational databases, DB2 and Oracle.
• Experience with Quality Center.
• Experience with writing test plans.
• Knowledge in both client-server and mainframe-based systems and the connectivity/infrastructure requirements to support, design, develop and implement such systems.
• Proficient in Use Case development.
• Experience with RequisitePro or other requirements management tool.
Development experience in mainframe COBOL,CICS, DB2 and/or Oracle PL/SQL, SQL and/or web technologies (Java, J2EE, ColdFusion)…
• Self starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
• Familiar with Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI.
Must have at least a BS with 10+ years experience or MS with nine years + experience in Computer Science or equivalent.
*Please provide the following information on each submittal: *
Full first and last name
Middle Name, if any
Firm date of availability
Location of candidate