Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMUST BE WILLING TO GO ON OUR W-2 - NO THIRD PARTIES
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 3 Months
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
- May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
- Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking data.
- Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications.
- Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle.
- 6+ years experience.
Additional Job Details:
- Candidiate requires knowledge of Security Master Reference Data data models for accounting and insurance lines of business.
- Security Master Reference Data models used by Vendors like Client, Reuters, Telekurs.
- Exposure to PFS products PAM and/or RKS or other insurance accounting platforms a plus.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates
Full legal Name noted on the resume
Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
Please also include your best competitive rate