Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) is the state agency responsible for providing IT infrastructure services and IT governance. VITA offers IT solutions designed to meet the business needs of organizations in the public sector providing technologies enabling them to streamline operations and to improve delivery of government services to citizens.
VITA is looking for an individual with a degree in business management, preferably a graduate degree and with on-the-job experience demonstrating ability to identify, define, document, integrate, and automate business processes that are efficient, consistent, and repeatable.
The candidate will work with customer relationship management and service management to design business processes that are customer friendly and enhance the customer experience. Business processes to be developed or improved include:
• Intake/Call Routing
• Rules of Customer Engagement
• Sales Process
• New Customer On Boarding
• Service Order Fulfillment
• Customer Requests - Support services, work requests both standard and custom, requests for proposal, bid solicitations, and inquiries.
• Marketing Communications Process
The objectives for the business analyst are to:
• Identify process owner
• Define processes
• Define and assign roles and responsibilities
• Map processes
• Develop performance objectives and metrics
• Proactive tracking and regular status updates
• Periodic performance reports
• Favorable customer experience
• Automated and/or self serve enabled when feasible
• Business process improvement plan
• Processes absent or ill defined
• Unclear roles and responsibilities
• Information about performance and status through process incomplete, inaccurate, not timely, inaccessible, not reflecting customer experience
• Customer perception and/or experience poor
• Slow, costly, confusing, inefficient processes
Understanding how to operate customer centric service organizations to enhance the customer experience Required 5 Years
Skills to design and map business processes for service organization in support of customer service, sales, and marketing Required 5 Years
General knowledge of IT services, technologies Required 5 Years
Critical thinking and problem solving Required 5 Years
Ability to define and document efficient, consistently high quality, repeatable, customer friendly business processes Required 5 Years
Candidate must have excellent oral and written communications Required 20 Years
Question 1 Does candidate live within a 50 mile radius of Richmond, VA?
Question 2 If not, in what city/state does candidate reside?
Question 3 Is candidate willing and able to travel to Richmond, VA for a personal interview without an initial phone interview? The manager will ONLY conduct a personal interview, no exceptions.
Any work Status