Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 3+ Month Contract
- Defines business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings and interviewing users, developing use cases, and researching and resolving issues.
- Participates in business analysis project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
- May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Provides technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Keeps abreast of technological and competitive developments.
- Conducts research on industry practices and standards and other benchmarking data.
- Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or formal functional specifications.
- Experience in the analysis and testing phases in the development cycle.
- 6+ years experience.
Additional Job Details:
- Candidate requires knowledge of Security Master Reference Data data models for accounting and insurance lines of business.
- Security Master Reference Data models used by Vendors like Client, Reuters, Telekurs.
- Exposure to PFS products PAM and/or RKS or other insurance accounting platforms a plus.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates to NTT Data.
- Full legal Name noted on the resume
- Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
- Current Location
- Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
- Please also include your best competitive rate
Please ensure the Name, and contact details are not embedded into a header on the resume, this will allow us to quickly process the candidate and get on the phone with your candidate.
Please Note; I will not present (because of our contracts with all of our direct clients) any candidates who are not under your company’s W2, and who can’t provide a valid Visa showing authorization to work in the United States.