Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Position: Sr. Java developer/Architect
Location: Trenton, NJ
Duration: 12 months
Contractor Requirements for Systems/IT Architect
• Minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience as in developing server based applications.
• Minimum of five (5) years hands-on experience in client-server / Web systems development as a developer and technical/application architect.
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with HTML
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with JSP Tags
• Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with J2EE patterns
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an Architect of J2EE systems utilizing JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.2,EJB 2.0
• Minimum five (5) years RUP
• Minimum three (3) year experience with WebSphere Application Server
• Minimum one (1) year experience with SQL Server
• Minimum one (1) year experience with IBATIS
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English language.
• Must have interpersonal and supervisory skills. Must be able to lead team members to initiate and
complete system development projects.
• Must possess a high degree of experience with the systems design methodologies and tools, hardware,
software languages, and utilities associated with the category.