Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
JOB SUMMARY: To provide analysis and documentation of existing hospital and administrative procedures and recommend alternative procedures for improvement of work flow, either manual or automated.
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
• Assists in planning the study of current departmental procedures.
• Gathers and organizes information on procedures including present operating procedures.
• Analyzes data, and considers all available solutions, either manual or automated.
• Organizes and documents study and prepares recommendations for implementation of new procedures.
• Adheres to internal controls established for department.
• Performs related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS/DESIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
Recent Experience in same field
Epic Certified in Reporting Workbench, Clarity for Resolute, ADT/Prelude and Cadence
Implementation of Epic’s Access and Revenue Cycle modules