Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have experience in Java Programmer using Spring Source, VMware and VFabric . Candidates should be excellent team players and also be able to work with minimal supervision in a fluid environment.
- Meeting with stakeholders frequently; understanding user problems, translating user issues into functional requirements, and providing innovative solutions to solve those problems.
- Work either individually or within a team environment with other developers Maintain and enhance existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization based on expanding requirements
- Complete accountability for requirements gathering, backend architecture, UI design, testing and deployment of new and existing applications
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs in currently deployed applications
- Third level support and troubleshooting (highest tier)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Minor in Electrical Engineering would be a plus
- 2+ years Java programming experience
- 2+ years experience in the complete software
- 2+ years experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, and code reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork
- Strong UI design skills Database experience required Experience with Oracle or Microsoft SQL and advanced level queries in SQL
- Must be a selfstarter, resourceful and skilled at getting results.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple responsibilities and deal with a dynamic development environment
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates
Full legal Name noted on the resume
Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
Please also include your best competitive rate